Festive good wishes

So the end of another year heaves it's way into view. Personally, I've had a good time with my Iron Charges & have sold a few where I found my interest waning and bought rather more in the white heat of "I've just got to have that little beauty!!"

I've spent quite a lot less time in the workshop than I would like & although various projects have been forwarded, I'm sad to record that no engines have reached the finished stage than at this time last year. I resolve to try harder next year!

May I wish you all the very best for both the festive season & may 2009 hold within it all the things that you would wish it to.

Happy Christmas!

Regards,

Kim

Reply to