Modelling Vestry Door closes

I see that several Sheddi will already have seen this elsewhere:

----- Forwarded Message ---- From: "davefrankslms To: e4um@... Sent: Wednesday, 6 January, 2010 15:18:24 Subject: Re: [E4um] Rev. Peter Denny

Hello all, Just heard through the East of Scotland Group that the Reverend Peter Denny died just before the new year, he was 92. I remember when I first started reading modelling mags like the Railway Modeller in the late sixties, his articles on the Buckingham layout and on building locos inspired me at least to try harder. I never knowingly met him but I know a couple of people who went to operate Buckingham from time to time and they said he was a knowledgable and friendly chap. Sad news.

Dave Franks.

Reply to
JonG

Forwarded from the sheds group

Reply to
invalid

Heh! Which was a copy-paste from here in the first place... Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?