For the bikers and aero engine enthusiasts

Scary!! Wouldn't like to be on the "North-South" mounted one when that toothed belt snapped!! "East-West" one looks nicer but beware raised manholes and speed bumps!! Saw one at a Classic Car show in Yorkshire with a Rover V8 mounted transverse, but they'll have to go a long way to beat the"Boss Hoss" IMHO.
Reply to
Charles Hamilton
Probably less powerful that the latest offerings from Honda!
Not aero engines, but appealing to nutcases like me:
Julian.
Reply to
Julian
Strewth! How in God's name would you know if they were all running? I had a six cylinder CBX1000 & when it ran out of petrol, the first symptom was that it would go down on five. If you were cruising, it took a few moments to realise something was not quite right & another few moments to sus it out & turn it onto reserve!
Only if you were accelerating uphill when it happened were you at once aware of what was going on.
Regards,
Kim.
Reply to
kimsiddorn
My first question is WHY! my second is how does it go around corners and my third is it does not need a stand as the gyroscope effect will hold it up.
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman

Site Timeline