For the bikers and aero engine enthusiasts

Saw these on another news groupt thought it might interest some of you;

Fred

Reply to
g6zru

Charles Hamilton

Probably less powerful that the latest offerings from Honda!

Not aero engines, but appealing to nutcases like me:

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

Strewth! How in God's name would you know if they were all running? I had a six cylinder CBX1000 & when it ran out of petrol, the first symptom was that it would go down on five. If you were cruising, it took a few moments to realise something was not quite right & another few moments to sus it out & turn it onto reserve!

Only if you were accelerating uphill when it happened were you at once aware of what was going on.

Regards,

Reply to
kimsiddorn

My first question is WHY! my second is how does it go around corners and my third is it does not need a stand as the gyroscope effect will hold it up.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Reply to
Charles Hamilton