Bloody Spammers !!

When will it end ?

Happy new year .

Regards, John

Reply to
jdungan100

Has anyone any idea how to filter it I have tried all ways but they seem to have it sorted apart from blocking every email address it uses,

Reply to
R A

"R A" wrote

Only two (from a certain Sid Bonfire!) made it on to news.individual.net but I see from google groups that there was indeed something of a rash - so I guess the answer is to use a decent news server.

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H

Yes the Sid Bonfire ones where replies to the spammer, I use bt news group but its getting unusable at the moment,

Reply to
R A

I'm using BT also and its a pain.

Reply to
campingstoveman

I'm on the German one - can't remember the details. It is quite seamless as far as I'm concerned & by using "block sender" have made a pile of Our Sid's hopes and dreams of world domination.

Pass me a match .....

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Teach a child to be polite and courteous and you create an adult that can't merge a car into faster traffic.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Just delete them if you're using Agent, or use that multiple kill fill entry that was posted the other day.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

When his demons finally catch up with him!

Regards, Dave Carter.

Reply to
D.J.Carter