Index hosed ?

Seems like tonight's download had the indices bollixed . . .

Half the posts had neither subject nor author, nor were the goofy posts in thread order.

Anyone else having this problem, or did mindless-spring's maintenance down time today not go all that well ?

Curiouser and curioiuser. Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com

Reply to
Fred McClellan

Comcast looks fine.

Half the posts had neither subject nor author, nor were the goofy posts in thread order.

Anyone else having this problem, or did mindless-spring's maintenance down time today not go all that well ?

Curiouser and curioiuser. Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com

Reply to
Carrell

I had a similar problem once with Agent. Somehow, one of the index files got corrupted, apparently during a power failure. Might try reinstalling Agent.

Alan Harriman

Reply to
Alan Harriman

Indices are ok now. Mindspring strikes again.

Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com

Reply to
Fred McClellan

I have Earthlink and they are messed up here also. They seem okay now though. I got a long list of nothing but a '0' in the post count column. I think Earthlink and Mindspring are one in the same.

David

Reply to
David Morris

Yup.

My account says mindspring.com, but the news server URL says news.east,earthlink.net Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com

Reply to
Fred McClellan