fibreglass rods

I need some fiberglass rods 1/8 inch X 48. Any sugestions? Thanks Eddie Fulmer

Reply to
Efulmer

If carbon tubes will do, check

Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com

Reply to
Fred McClellan

Reply to
Chris Lounsbury

Go to Walmart and buy a couple of those flags you mount on the back wheel of a bicycle. They are 1/4" It'll cost less than 5 bucks for 2. GeeBee

Reply to
geebee

'Hang-em-High' has 'em.

Part FGR18x - Fiberglass Rod 1/8" Price: $1.00

Part CR125L - Carbon Rod .125 Price: $2.80

Or if you want to get really fancy.

SPARS-Long Carbon Part CT125L - Carbon Tube Pultruded .125 Black. 48 inches long. 1/8" O.D. Great dowel replacement. Price: $3.00

Doug Dorton

Thanks Doug, That's just what I was looking for and at a resonable price too. I was paying 1.60 per rod. Eddie Fulmer

Reply to
Efulmer