UK source for nylon bolts?

Hi all, (Apologies if this post appears twice - my news client had a 'senior moment')

I'm building an R/C hovercraft from plans, and I need to get hold of some M6 nylon bolts, 2.5 inches long (there's a nice mix of units). Anyone know where to get hold of them in the UK? I also need some M6 blind nuts (or T nuts) to go with them.

Thanks,

James

Reply to
James

Hi James just completed the demon turbo try this link

Have fun

Reply to
philip.jolly

Hi Phil, Thanks - had also found them through a web search, so will email them with an enquiry!

James

Reply to
James

Try this croud. I have used them on numerous occasions with no problems

Awesome

Reply to
Awesome

Thanks - exactly the people I need to talk to!

Reply to
James