Web site up back up

Greetings all . . .

My meager web site is back up, having been re-hosted from it's temporary home at BellSouth to Mindspring, my original ISP.

URL is

Not everything is back on-line. "Vanessa" is there, along with a couple of tech notes and the scale hinging photo album.

More photo albums to follow as time permits (work spoils a lot of fun, y'know). Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com AMA L180201 IMAA LM 090 NASA 6512 LHA 3

Reply to
Fred McClellan