Web Site for Cannon & Company

Hello to the group. I've lost my hard drive and I thought I had a site for Cannon& Company. Does anyone know it? Thanks. Paul

Reply to
res0xur8

The NMRA Directory of Manufacturers does not show one.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

Reply to
Chuck Kimbrough

Weren't they bought up by the same company as MDC, Athearn etc?

Reply to
Greg Procter

Had not heard that. Horizon Hobby is the company. A quick look at the Horizon Hobby site does not show Cannon & Co as one of theirs.....

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

I though Cannon and Co went out of business several years ago.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

If Walthers is to be trusted, they are still in business in Aptos, Calif.:

Mark Mathu

| >I though Cannon and Co went out of business several years ago. | | If Walthers is to be trusted, they are still in business in Aptos, Calif.: |

And introducing new stuff. No internet presence and Cannon is careful which magazines get ads. Ads go where buyers read. Walthers is the best Cannon catalog on line.

CTucker NY

Reply to
Christian