Cannon Parts

Hello. Anybody have a place to order Cannon parts from? My local hobby shop doesn't offer any discounts and after all the business I've done I'm looking for a place that does. I have a lot of parts to order as I'm doing 3 locos. Thanks to all. Paul

Reply to
res0xur8

Paul,

Small things like detail parts/paints/etc many times are not discounted. You mention you are doing 3 engines - I doubt if that would be a very large order. Now if you needed something like 12 sets of MU cable, sinclair antenna's, etc, you might be able to negotiate a discount with your LHS, espcially if this is something they do not normally carry.

Jim Bernier

res0xur8 wrote:

Reply to
Jim Bernier

Paul,

As Jim mentioned, places that discount small items such as detail parts are rare. I go through a ton of detail parts, and haven't found a place yet that discounted the more popular ones. Sometimes, you'll find a store who marks down seldom-used parts if they're sitting in inventory too long, but the common ones are nearly always full MSRP.

Reply to
Sean S

One LHS offers a 20% discount on parts, the other I do business with does not. The one that does not offer a discount literally has 10 times the selection. That's where I go.

Good luck and if you find a place please tell your friends here about it.

Greg

Reply to
Greg Forestieri

May I recommend Flying Scotsman Hobbies?

30% discount on Cannon & Co., $4.00 flat rate on shipping, and Peter's a swell guy, too!

Jeff Sc. Satisfied Customer, Ga.

Don't bother to reply via email...I've been JoeJobbed.

Reply to
Jeff Sc.