tee-usa.com service?

Has anyone done business with tee-usa.com?

If so, how was their service?

In virtually all cases, I would prefer to do business with my local hobby shop, but there are certain items they would rather not special order. This particular mail order shop came up as an option for one or two items. However, not having done business with them before, I am looking for feedback.

Reply to
gl4316