MTH smoke board needed

I'm looking for an MTH smoke unit/circuit board for a Premier diesel with Proto

  1. I don't know if there are any differences with Proto 2 circuit boards. Steam engine boards might also be the same. I don't know. I don't need your fan if you want to keep it. I'd also be interested in your defective smoke board if you have one since maybe your board has a good part that will get mine working. I'll trade 2 new Sony universal remote controls in sealed packages for a new board. E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Thanks for reading. S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster" "No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Reply to
SAIL LOCO