Model Craftsman mags from the late 20's early 30's

I received this e-mail message from someone (who may have a broken "Caps Lock" key) - can anyone help? I never heard of Model Craftsman, let alone
any hobby magazines from the 20s-30s other than Model Railroader.

If you have a reply, please copy snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net on your message.
--
Mark
The Green Bay Route: http://www.greenbayroute.com /

Jeff Scherb wrote:

For about 3 issues it was called Model Railroad Craftsman.
Howard Garner

Craftsman.
his
There was an American magazine called The Model Maker that existed in the 1920s through the thirties. It was more like The Model Engineer and covered all phases of model making. I have a set. Michael

That reminds me: lots of thanks to whoever mentioned Nevil Shute's "The Trustee From The Toolroom" - enjoyed it.
--
Steve

Check Railpub. I just sold him a complete collection 1934-1948
Jim Stewart
on your message.

Model craftsman was published starting in march 1933. There are no 1920's issues.
The www.railpub.com website sells 1934-39 issues for $6.00 apiece.
www.abebooks.com has issues for almost $29.00 an issue. So I'd imagine they're worth between $29.00 and $0.01 each.
Eric