OT-(Maybe) Milage Rate Increase

For any of you who are charging off personal vehicle use by the mile, an accountant friend just tipped me off that the IRS has increased the per mile allowance to 48.5 cents for the rest of the year:

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Thanks. We don't do too much business travel, but about once a week or so make a delivery or run to Costco in the big city of Bend. This helps a little!

Paul, in Redmond, OR

Reply to
pdrahn

Good. Then my .50 a mile is in line. I just raised it a nickle from .45

Gunner

Gunner Asch