Odd Request To Everyone.

Hey Guys & Gals,

I have been looking to find one of these for an escape show I am working on.

I am a professional magician, doing escapes from handcuffs and such.

Does anyone know where I could purchase one of these?

If not, would anyone out there be willing to fabricate one for me? Of course I will be more then happy to pay.

Best, Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Fagan (Patrick Errins

I won't.. I remember when these hit the police boards about a year ago... Dept. of Homeland Security issued a bulletin on it as well... Due to the pressure, I assume, Ebay hasn't been listing them anymore... Sorry guy, but I'd go to a magic shop and find another solution... They still have the handcuff key wedding ring I'm sure... But I prefer the trick locks to needing a key at all...

Reply to
Aegis

That's neat! But it doesn't have the ratchet-stop-pin (or whatever it is called) which any informed person will want to lock on the cuffs. Or maybe you don't give them a chance to do that?

Reply to
Henry E Schaffer

Something similar. but better. It also has the safety lock release.

"Hidden Cuff Key Belt Keeper"

Hey Guys & Gals,

Reply to
Unk

With a handle like "Fagan", I had doubts about the professional magician claim... but a websearch does turn him up under Errins. Of course most of the page is under construction, so it isn't clear how real it is... but it's pretty enough to suggest that he's at least making an effort to be serious.

Pat, I would highly recommend that you cultivate a _LOCAL_ locksmith who can help you with this sort of request, rather than asking the newsgroup. Someone who has seen you perform, and preferably who knows you personally and has an ongoing business relationship with you, is going to be much more willing to take this sort of question seriously, and may be willing to offer ideas.

No, I'm not volunteering.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam

Hello

Lock at this link

Here you can how the cuffs work.

E. Hallstensen

Reply to
E Hallstensen

"Absinthe" <bradley snipped-for-privacy@XNOSPAMXhotmail.com skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@news.teranews.com...

This is shown in this link

E. Hallstensen

Reply to
E Hallstensen

Aaron,

If you can't find it on here somewhere it probably doesn't exist....

Leon Rowell

Aar> Hey Guys & Gals,

Reply to
Leon Rowell