Looking For Help

Hello Everyone,

I made a similar post last y ear regarding this same topic. I require about

1000 of these manufactured for me:

--

-- NewLine Magic

"The Illusion Revolution Has Begun"

Reply to
Aaron Fagan (Patrick Errins)

Hello Everyone,

I made a similar post last y ear regarding this same topic. I require about

1000 of these manufactured for me:

I am a professional magician and have finally opened my business. See the link below.

As I mentioned, I will require a large quantity of these. If anyone is up to the task, please get in contact with me.

Thanks, Aaron P. Fagan

-- NewLine Magic

"The Illusion Revolution Has Begun"

Reply to
Aaron Fagan (Patrick Errins)

404 errors don't have to be manufactured.
Reply to
Lennie the Lurker

Its a persnickerty server.

Wave a cloth over the monitor, refresh, mumble incantations, and the image will magically appear.

(a belt buckle with a simple key built in)

Reply to
A.Gent

Link? What link?

Are you also looking for someone to build your website?

Yoe are likely to get more answers if you tell us what the material choices are and some clue to the overall size.

Jeff

Thanks,

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

My apologies on the original post folks. My news reader was doing some hacky crap.

For the rest of the post, take a look under the second post made by me.

Thanks, Aaron

--

-- NewLine Magic

"The Illusion Revolution Has Begun"

Reply to
Aaron Fagan (Patrick Errins)

Think "escape artist", i.e.:

Clever idea. I've always been fascinated by those WWII nazi SS "belt buckle guns". Here's a good photo of one opened up.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Aaron,

I was a professional in the web business until a week ago and let me make a suggestion or two for you. One: Get professional hosting. Your getting screwed. Most likely your on a virtual host with about 500 other businesses. You'll never ever get good search engine listings when you share an ip with god knows how many people and if you do they definitely wont buy from someone who cant even get their webpage to load. You dont have to spend a fortune to do it. Heck you can have your own server for $50-75 a month. Look around for good hosts and ask them SPECIFICALLY how many accounts they host on each server and TEST how some of those sites load.

BTW still couldnt pull up the image.

Reply to
charles