I'M LOOKING FOR A POSTPROCESSOR HEIDENHAIN 530 NC

I'm looking for a postprocessor for pro/engineer , option file generator for MAZAK-Mazatrol CNC and HEIDENHAIN 530 or similar. Where may I find this file ? There is anyone that may help me ? Thanks

(3-4 AXIS APPLICATION STUDENT)

Reply to
Camillo Gigotti

(3-4 AXIS APPLICATION STUDENT)

I'm not sure this will help, it's only some partial solutions, some suggestions for getting started:

1.. Applications>NC Post Processor launches an options file generator which comes with a few options files which can be studied and modified. 2.. Pro/NC comes with a number of post processors from AustinNC, the same people who provide the option file generator. Under CL Data>Post Process, after you specify the NCL file to process, it gives you a list of options files, UNCX01.P#. Highlight each and in the lower left corner of the screen, it shows the descriptions. 3.. The PTC website has a couple pages devoted to Pro/NC and G-Post. One of these includes a more complete library of post processors than is included with Pro/NC. Among these is, I believe, one for the Heidenhain. It might work or it could be a starting point for modification with the options file generator. See the links below:
David Janes
Reply to
Janes