Need Help -READ THIS ONE!-

Hello Everyone,
I made a similar post last y ear regarding this same topic. I require about
1000 of these manufactured for me:

I am a professional magician and have finally opened my business. See the
link below.
As I mentioned, I will require a large quantity of these. If anyone is up to
the task, please get in contact with me.
Thanks,
Aaron P. Fagan
--
NewLine Magic
"The Illusion Revolution Has Begun"
NewLine Magic
"The Illusion Revolution Has Begun"
Reply to
Aaron Fagan (Patrick Errins)
I would think the lack of response coupled with the fact that your picture was taken from a law enforcement site which was warning its members about the possibilities of these devices being used against them by criminals in their custody would have sent a message to you.
Reply to
Bob Paulin
By sleight of hand, both links are gone!
Ken Grunke SW Wisconsin
Coulee Region Woodturners AAW chapter

Ken Grunke
Alright, I'll bite. It looks like a belt buckle, but what is it?
Harry C.
Reply to
Harry Conover
It is a belt buckle, but the center part is a handcuff key....
Regards, Bob Headrick
Reply to
Bob Headrick
Did you hear that sound?
Joel.phx
1000 magicians rolling over in their graves,...
Reply to
Joel Corwith