Reluctantly have to increase my hourly rate

I hate to do it but I need to raise my fees. For many years they've been $75 an hour plus $25 an hour for travel time and $.50 per mile. But that was before Hillary raised the cost of smokes and fuel and before I discovered that I needed unlimited cell data so I could keep up with my Facebook audience.

I was hoping to find a job but since that hasnt worked out for the last couple of years, my new rate will be $149 an hour which includes all travel expenses. It sounds like a lot but keep in mind that I don't work many hours. And remember what you get for your money. The whole migilla from marketing strategy to aerospace and everything in between. Plus any time Im on your premises or sleeping in your parking lot you have an armed guard at no extra charge. Got enemies? I can handle those for you. Personally if local, otherwise I will use a member of my national murder squad which I keep on standby at all times. Continenil US only please.

Join the list of clients who enjoy the cashay of having me do there engineering. Hope to hear from you soon, operators standing by!

Gunner

Mark R. Wieber Coyote Engineering

326 Olive Ave Taft, California (805-732-5308
Reply to
Gunner Asch

I hate to tell you but you seemed to have misspelled a word, or at least no dictionaries I can find defines "cashay". Perhaps you meant "sashay" which can mean "to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others", in which case you failed as no one seems impressed. Or perhaps "cachet" which could mean "an indication of approved or superior status", which again is a misnomer as you are hardly superior.

Or perhaps you just don't know what you were talking about, which seems the most likely explanation.

On second thought I believe you meant "cashew" which is a kind of nut and certainly defines your activities perfectly.

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik

Sigh, another misspelled word. You certainly do flaunt your lack of education rather boldly, don't you.

One can only assume that you meant to write "Sneak" which can be mean to "make off with belongings of others". Or perhaps "snake" (in the grass)?

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik

What do you expect from someone who brags on his Facebook page that he studied "Machining" at "a bunch of nite [sic] schools".

No, he thinks it's a funny-sounding expletive. If there's any misspelling, then he possibly is misspelling "snark". Remember too, that while most people when killfiling someone might write "plonk", the Amazing Wieber renders it as "plink".

Wieber is nothing if not affected and pretentious. If you ask a normal person if he has been to, say, some new restaurant, and he hasn't gone there yet, he'll likely say "I haven't been there yet." Not the Amazing Wieber - he's likely to say, trying to sound high-falutin', "I've not been there yet." It's grammatically correct, but it's an absurd affectation for someone of Wieber's educational attainment and socio-economic background. Not 1% of people from Grayling MI would say that, and the 1% who might are elderly *and* educated.

Reply to
Robert Feniello

And it never ceases to amuse me how you always respond to the patently fake posts.

The ersatz gunner posts and the real gunner answers... Although it is quite obvious from the poorly written responses who the real gunner is.

But hang in there Weiber, we know you are a lying POS but your fevered responses are quite novel. It is always interesting to see how the inadequate justify themselves.

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik

Well, how else would one who lisps in a rather high pitched voice, while fluttering their wrists, spell it?

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik

Strange that. I simply can not find the word "snerk" in any authoritative English dictionary. The fact that you argue that it is some sort of "in" word amongst the initiated is meaningless. What will be next? You running around in a dashiki with an afro calling everyone "bro"?

But while you are perusing your Urban Dictionary you might look up the term "shit head". So you would understand when some one is talking to you.

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik

My favorite Wieberisms are his various takes on vice versa. There have been quite a few, including visa versa. Must be something he learned at his black tie dinners.

Reply to
Normal Person

Can you name anyone who might believe your stories?

Reply to
Normal Person

Wieber's most comical misspellings are nearly always of words he's using to try to sound erudite. Often, in addition to being misspelled, they're simply the wrong word for the context.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

Not Gardner; not Terrell; not Caster; not Wilkins; not even Jaques.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

How many more years before you decide if you like being ridiculed, or if you're going to kill all the offenders? If only you could earn a living teaching people how to contradict themselves, eh, Wieber?

Reply to
Secret Unnamed Track

I used to go plinking with my .22 as a kid. The sound the tiny bullet going through the beer can (real tin/steel back then) was "plink".

If you really _were_ plinking these guys, they wouldn't be here to harass us, now would they? Thinking of them as boogers isn't as nice, but I suppose it's more legal.

Yes, that's why I plonk 'em quickly (and wish you did more rapidly.)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I'll have to pass. Before the SHTF, too many people care about it. And after, I won't be able to go on those fun romps down to CA.

That's a long, tough week.

It beats not working, right?

Nice score on the plasma.

Crom! I knew the price was down, but that's ridiculous.

Between you and Iggy, I get depressed thinking about how many companies are going out of business.

Reply to
Larry Jaques