<None>

Just a reminder to you competition types that this is the time to check Michaels for closeouts on the Holiday Elegance Polywrap to use for streamers. I stopped in on Wendesday afternoon (Surprise! They weren't mobbed, in fact nothing outside the malls was) and picked up 3 25sqft rolls for $1.50 each.

The stuff appears to be half mil or perhaps slightly thicker mylar, color (red, blue, gold, green, or some really ugly greenish tan) on one side, and silver on the other. It takes pleats very well.

I also asked about the rocket classes, and they knew nothing. I'm supposed to call the store manager next week to check further.

Bob Kaplow