Hobby shops in Hong Kong

The last time I made a trip through Hong Kong the local hotel folks directed me to some of the finest action figures and super hero stuff I've ever seen.

Unfortunatly I was looking for hobby shops more for rc airplanes, plastic models and perhaps rockets. I'm headed back over in January.

Anyone know about such places in Hong Kong?

Best regards,

George Rachor

Reply to
George Rachor

The model places around asia is full of tamiya and other japanese stuff... I havent found any rockets however in Taiwan... I heard its illegal or something.. I do find RC choppers and planes though.

Reply to
tai fu

There is Radar in Austin Road Kowloon. Good range of Futaba, OS and World Models ARF's. Go to corner of Nathan Road and Austin Road, just up from Jordan MTR Station, walk down Austin road. Radar is just around the bend and up some steps. Or you can go down Hillwood road from Nathan and you come to the top of the same steps. Then there is Waigo, in Tung Fong Street, off Waterloo road just off Nathan Road Yau Ma Tei. They sell JR and some Helicopter stuff. There is also a guy in the Golden Shopping Arcade (where you get all the pirate software) at Sham Shui Po MTR station. He has a tiny shop (sort of a large cupboard) and sells second hand rc cars. a little junky but you can get some bargains. The only other RC shop I know is Winning and they are out in the New Territories somewhere. I have never been there. There is a Cyberheli who have a large range of helicopter stuff. Go to their web site

and get their address.

Regards

TomWatson Sydney Australia

Reply to
Tommy

When you get there look up the Yellow Pages under hobbies or toy shops.

Reply to
joker