The robots are coming. From Hong Kong

The people who did Roboraptor (most successful electronic toy of 2005) are continuing to extend their line of little robots. They're doing very well. They have little humanoids, dinosaurs, a panda, a good R/C ornithopter, and a realistic chimp head. Coming soon, a robotic Elvis.

These things are shipping in volume.

Robotics goes mainstream when the entry level price point gets below US$100.

John Nagle

Reply to
John Nagle

I thought you joking about the Robo Elvis. But you're not! The FlyTech is COOL ! jcd

Reply to
Pogo

John Nagle snipped-for-privacy@animats.com posted to comp.robotics.misc:

I dig that dragonfly.

Reply to
JosephKK

No price is not important .

we are all writtting and talking Robots ,

which means we want better Robots.

But in the future we get good robots

and stop wasting our time arguing Robots .

The arguements indicate we are getting

trash , obsolete stuff .

Forced on us by gov't . Like Nuclear power

plants . in 20 years , no human will use

nuclear power , for anything .

there will be NO cars nor trucks after 2020 .

Gas will be under a $1 / gallon .

Reply to
werty