some slick robots in a video

This is one incredibly cool looking video featuring some slick robots! Not sure if the walking ones are real machines or just computer graphics ---
they sure look real - better than any CGI I've ever seen.
http://www.1st-ave-machine.com/video/1stavepro.htm

I emailed these guys and it turns out the robots are indeed computer graphics. Still, they look pretty cool and might provide some inspiration for us in the hobby!