Verbal Agreement with PCCW in Hong Kong

If a PCCW's sales representative promotes any new services to you over the phone, you may ask him/her whether the telephone conversation would be recorded. You may be making verbal contract with PCCW during the conversation, and the recorded conversation can be used as evidence to prove that you have agreed to use its new services.

cc. Mr. Lee Ka Shing (A successful management guru) Mrs. Anson Chan (The former Chief Secretary of the Hong Kong SAR Government and a conscientious government official) Her son works in PCCW. While we have just learnt a bit about good management practice from PCCW, he should have learnt a lot more than we do.

Reply to
g3q55