RC in Hong Kong

I will be in Hong Kong in May and would like to visit any flying fields over there. Any one been there and done that? I will also check hobby shops on
line and when I'm there.
Thanks,
Don
Do not use the Hong Kong Tunnel. An engineering study a couple of years ago, found that it is ready to collapse. It's only a question of when.

Which Tunnel?. The MTR or the Western crossing or the Eastern crossing?
Go to Radar just near Ngau Tau Kok MTR station. You can see the shop from the MTR station platform.
Most of the flying seems to be in the New territories. A few years ago I was lucky enough to be invited to the old Kai Tak runway and see them flying jets. I think that has finished now.
Regards
Tom Watson Sydney Australia