mini tactical UAV

For a pic of this baby:

I want to adapt this concept to a boost or rocket powered glider.....

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

They mostly look like Zagis and Razors. And I don't see those "rolling up into a tube in my pocket" like that review talked about. Seems the review and the prototypes are a Bit Different.

Zagis have been the basis of Camera and Video based aerial photos for years.

See

and go to the video section.

the autopilots look similar to production units that have been sold for years by

So, to get a doctorate and employment today, I buy a hobby airplane and closely copy production electronics and sell to the military ?

Wish I had figured that out 23 years ago.

/ArtU

P.S. Please visit

and buy my UAV surveillance equiptment.

Reply to
ArtU

looks like the units on ebay that go for $30 shipped

Reply to
tater schuld

Nope, not quite tater at all.

those have no audio and are not fcc stickered like the gearcams Tater. but who needs camera certifications anyway.

equiptment.

Reply to
ArtU

some did have audio, I kept getting outbid on them.

I believe they fall under part 15 of FCC regs (less 1 watt) so they don't need certification (I think)

Reply to
tater schuld