soccer moms must die!

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:27:29 -0500, Tweak

It involves some really disgusting organ from some type of slaughtered (scheduled, or otherwise) animal doesn't it...
You just don't want to admit it...
<vbg>.
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

Oh, I'll admit it. Quite tasty, too.
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

http://www.chitterlings.com/chitterling.html
I'm going to be ill now :(
Ted 'will stick with lutefisk and rignes' Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

mmmmmmm.... YUM!
Yes, I'd like a large plate of boiled and then fried pig stomach, and intestines please... Hold the onion tho, I can't handle onions...
<vbg>
Tod "Told ya!" Hilty
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org says...

Seen the new Bugs?
--
Tweak

snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

Oh, if you like that, then you need to have a big 'ol side of scrapple to go along with it... <shudder>
-Kevin
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

He might like some haggis to go along with that.
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

What's a midwestern lad like yourself doing talking of scrapple? We keep that as a secret so we don't have to share it and there's always enough for us. :-)
Chuck
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:20:32 GMT, Chuck Rudy

And lets not forget "mountain oysters"...
Or, maybe we should...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Mountain_oysters
<g>
Tod "Category: Offal" Hilty
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
Chuck Rudy wrote:

Do You really think that's a problem? You're welcome to My share. All of it.
Chuck Rudy wrote:

I've had the displeasure of consuming it. Can't say it's the nastiest thing I've ever had, but it sure is up there!
You are more than welcome to my share, my wife's share, and my kids' share. We all think it's disgusting.
My father-in-law (PA native) loves the stuff. Of course, he thinks it's so great he has to consume about a quart of syrup with a single slab of it...
-Kevin
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 16:48:19 -0600, Kevin Trojanowski

...gack...
http://www.velvitoil.com/Scrapple.htm
<g>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Why, what do they taste like?
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

Your father-in-law sounds like a discriminating food critic. He used the PA maple syrup I trust, not the knock off from Vermont. ;-)
I prefer it fried thin and sitting on an egg sandwich made with an Amoroso roll. How can bread just melt in your mouth? Of course if you can't handle scrapple perhaps pork roll might be more your speed. ;-)
Pork roll can do quite well on an english muffin with just cheese. Ask the family food critic, he should be able to hook you up.
However if he says shoo-fly-pie is a delicacy I may have to change my opinion.
Chuck
Chuck Rudy wrote:

Someone snitched you out. It's a favorite here in CO among discerning breakfasters. Even my new family of Midwesterners are believers now.
Thanks for inventing it!
TK
--
Cogito ergo bibo

TDKozan wrote:

This exporting thing is getting out of control.
Chuck
Chuck Rudy wrote:

Blame it on B&Bs in Maine. The in-laws brought the recipe back about six years ago. The greatest thing is how versatile it is. I get to ignore the kids smothering it in maple syrup while I dig into mine with an over-easy egg on top of every slice slathered with habenero sauce, and my lady has hers with butter.
The Southwest's greatest contributions to "gag me" food are menudo or, for the more adventurous, tongue tacos. . .
Give 'em a try, they'll grow on you!
TK
--
Cogito ergo bibo

TDKozan wrote:

My Grandmother used to boil up an occasional tongue, Yuck.
TDKozan wrote:

Tongue tacos.....the name sounds a bit, ah, like, say, umm, something not to be done in public. Menundo, that's a new one on me. I haven't a clue on that one.
Chuck