That's what he gets for clinching up...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Darwin would be proud....

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Actually I think he would be ashamed as this is clear proof that nature is not weeding out the stupid.

Reply to
Al Gloer

Darwinists and Lawyers keep each other in business... it is self-fulfilling stupidity.

Reply to
David

Nature tries mightily to weed out the gene pool. The problem is that the medical profession has gotten VERY good at stopping it.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

With any luck whatsoever that jerk sterilized himself.

Sad part is I work in a L1 Trauma Center and you would not believe the things that come in around the 4th. My favorite was the guy who wanted to prove he could contain the blast of a black cat (ladyfinger) in his fist.

Well, he won't do that again as it's hard to make a fist with only 2 fingers and a thumb.

You have no idea how hard it is not to laugh at these people when they are sitting there in agony and bleeding.

Reply to
Al Gloer