<g>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
Jim wrote:

Darwin would be proud....
-Kevin
Actually I think he would be ashamed as this is clear proof that nature is not weeding out the stupid.

Darwinists and Lawyers keep each other in business... it is self-fulfilling stupidity.
-- David

Al Gloer wrote:

Nature tries mightily to weed out the gene pool. The problem is that the medical profession has gotten VERY good at stopping it.
-Kevin
With any luck whatsoever that jerk sterilized himself.
Sad part is I work in a L1 Trauma Center and you would not believe the things that come in around the 4th. My favorite was the guy who wanted to prove he could contain the blast of a black cat (ladyfinger) in his fist.
Well, he won't do that again as it's hard to make a fist with only 2 fingers and a thumb.
You have no idea how hard it is not to laugh at these people when they are sitting there in agony and bleeding.