try this

I got a virus alert, html/framer when I entered.

Trefor

Reply to
Trefor

I always assume that any such posting will net similar, which is why I never click on em at all.

I did hit one site whch told e that 'my registry needed repair, and I had a corrupt C:\windows\something.dll'

Which was a bit puzzling, since I actually have a Macintosh at the moment, and it has neither a registry, nor a C: drive, nor yet and *.dll programs in it whatsoever. ;-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

This is a potential spyware trap according to Spy Sweeper.

Reply to
Ed Forsythe