Identify this part?

What are those called? Keywords please?
Also, how long/wide is the operational part of that, the curved part
from one side to the other? I'm not sure if it would be called width
or length.
Thanks.
Reply to
John Doe
| |
| | What are those called? Keywords please? | | Also, how long/wide is the operational part of that, the curved part | from one side to the other? I'm not sure if it would be called width | or length. | | Thanks.
It looks like pulleys that were used on high voltage cables for X-Ray machines we worked on. It is hard to give you dimensions with out a frame of reference. Most of those were 1-1/2 to 2 inches across the curved part and were used on a bracket that sandwiched the cable between two of the pulleys. This allowed the cable(s) to the tube to move freely in and out.
Reply to
Anyolmouse
If that is metal, not rubber, it looks JUST like some 'dolls house drawer pulls' that are on a small chest of drawers I have.
They are actually O guauge railway model BUFFERS. The things that go between the carriages..
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Site Timeline