Anyone flying parawwings?// Centuri LJ2

Is anyone flying para-wings, I would like to chat on construction and design aspects. Also anyone ever do a 4" diameter Little Joe II. Would
really like to build one of them. The old Centurn kit was excellent. Same Esetes can not be that good. I know Tim could do it since his Saturn's are really high quality. drop me a note back at snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net if you have an interest on these topics.
Dave Ketchledge
PS Extreme Rocketry is doing a review of my book in the November issue, hope you will find it of interest.
A handful of years ago Terry Kosel made a limited production run 4" Little Joe II. It had excellent resin cast and vacuum formed parts and built up to a beautiful, very detailed LJ. It's the only rocket I've ever built that I decided should be displayed and not flown.
Superb kit if you can find one.
Dave
if you have an interest on these topics.

keep an eye on Ebay. Sandman is selling off the last two or three of his LJ2 kits in the near future. One of them placed (don't remember which place) at NARAM this year.
Roy nar12605
if you have an interest on these topics.

I've sewn one together, and have 'flown' it like a kite, and have tested it on a rather low altitude D engine rocket... but it hasnt actually done any real proper work yet.
I basically followed the construction details on this page, using some ripstop nylon from a kite shop: http://www.xs4all.nl/~pdj/nasaplan.htm
Mine was a smaller scale, so I didnt use quite so many lines.