Will it never end at NASA?!

I wish I had his Sky Miles.

Randy

<randyolb

Pure 100% B.S.

Reply to
Starlord

LOL!! Too funny! I especially liked the parts about finding the shuttle's pilot seat "adjusted for someone else" and its radio presets being changed to talk radio stations.

Reply to
raydunakin

Ya THINK!? Tell me you're kidding, Dennis. Please tell me you're kidding.

Reply to
Bill Eichelberger

Wow Dennis, I can't believe that you cant see how they're just _wasting_ our tax money! Just look at this:

Pathetic! Next thing you know, Rutan will be doing just the same thing with Virgin Atlantic...

I just don't know sometimes...

And this:

Just sad... All those taxpayers dollars just to find breakfast...

And just look how mean the personnel are to each other in that organization:

I say CAN THE WHOLE PROGRAM!

Tod "That's 'bout sixty 'leven billion horse!" Hilty

Reply to
hiltyt

No life on Mars? Nothing new there, after all the Shadows have one of their ships buried on that planet and it's not found until at lest 2054 by Pci-Corps.

Reply to
Starlord

As far as Rutan goes, I get to watch anything he flys out of Mojave Spaceport, being I'm just down the road from there.

Reply to
Starlord

Did you spell Psi incorrectly?

Reply to
Fred Shecter

My favorite space-related Onion article is this one:

raydunakin

I don't know what to say.

Reply to
Tweak

Dunno what else I can do to convince Dennis that the Onion is the only reliable source of information on the internet. I mean slashdot, cnn, reuters.. everyone knows they're all contrived...

Another great source of information:

The site's getting hammered right now, probably because of the fact we're in the midst of that horrible, horrible pagan holiday known as Haloween...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

OMG! Kurdt! Check it out!

ROFL!

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

I think it's "sigh" fred...

sheesh...

Todt

Reply to
hiltyt

Yuck yuck. Or should I say "cluck cluck"?

Reply to
Tweak