Not rockets, but flight related

Here's a very interesting report on a recent aviation accident:

;

Reply to
raydunakin

I liked it!

Reply to
Tom Biasi

I was happy to learn a detail analysis of the "controlled flight into glass" was conducted and published so quickly. We of the human flying comunity often have to wait days if not weeks just to find out the results of the urine and blood tests after such a tragic occurance. For my feathered brothers I must say Save Lives "Ban Windex NOW!"

Reply to
nitram578