RC controlled glider lifted by rocket engines

I have seen this on the net, and I want to try it out.. So I need links for stores that sells these RC-gliders. Best regards
JD Denmark
Rob Edmonds has a kit at http://members.aol.com/RobEdmonds/RC.html that is designed for beginners.
Rob is quite close to releasing a follow-on kit for more advanced flyers. I've flown the test version and it is very nice!
http://www.squirrel-works.com/catalog/megabaron/megabaron.html will have the R/C conversion instructions posted "soon." And there are a bunch of other kits that people have converted.
http://www.randrmodelaircraft.com/ is for advanced flyers.
And you can still find the Estes kits but I see a lot of complaints that those are very fragile.
Iceman50 wrote:

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3
thanx for the help.. I will soon be seen in the sky :-)