RC controlled glider lifted by rocket engines

I have seen this on the net, and I want to try it out.. So I need links for stores that sells these RC-gliders. Best regards JD Denmark

Reply to
Iceman50

Rob Edmonds has a kit at

that is designed for beginners.

Rob is quite close to releasing a follow-on kit for more advanced flyers. I've flown the test version and it is very nice!

will have the R/C conversion instructions posted "soon." And there are a bunch of other kits that people have converted.

is for advanced flyers.

And you can still f> I have seen this on the net, and I want to try it out..

Reply to
Will Marchant

thanx for the help.. I will soon be seen in the sky :-)

"Will Marchant" skrev i en meddelelse news:FlnAg.7434$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...

Reply to
Iceman50