sp0 tot sp3 commissoning

i finally have a sp for 2004 and installed it right away. the sp is cracked but my swx is not commissioned properly anymore. everything works fine and a lot of issues have been resolved. the only nag that bother me now is that solidworks shuts down whenever is save or update something. with a small part this is not an issue but with my 100meg+ assembly this is. anybody have a crack for sp3 (so, not for the service pack but for sw itself)?

ivo

Reply to
news.student.utwente.nl

You will find the crack if you bend over and examine the space between your ears. bp

Reply to
Brian Park

Joe Mamma

try here