Anti Aliasing problem on 9800pro@fire gl x2

hi,

i modified my club 3d ati radeon 9800 pro card (240 euro) to a fire gl x2 (800 dollar) but now i have a problem. it's not a temperature (overclocking) problem but purely solidworks related (i tried a lot of stuff). i have sw2004 sp0. whenever i sketch something with anti aliasing (video driver option) enabled and have automatic inferencing lines switched on, my screen becomes a mess (only when sw find inferencing lines). i switched this option off but still have the problem whevenever sw draws dashed help lines in a sketch. somebody have a work around for this or a link to sp3 perhaps?? sw AA sucks.

Ivo

Reply to
ivo