Animator Glitches

In SWks 2003 SP5 if I choose to rotate opposite the default setting & have an amount of dead time at the start, the AVI file generates errors that shuts down the MS player and has some glitch frames at the beginning of the movie.

Has SWks 2004 gotten those stupid bugs fixed? (XP Pro)

I'm getting a little PO'd at simple things that should have been right a year ago and more. This ain't rocket science.

Bo

Reply to
Bo Clawson