soccer moms must die!

I played for years, and still find it a snoozer to watch. But I don't watch any stick and ball games, so don't feel I am singling out soccer.

I find myself in agreement with Hemmingway: "There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games."

Reply to
Tweak

What's the matter son, ain't cha' never played baseball? BOY! Say you ain't never played baseball? There's something kinda eeeewww about a boy that ain't never played baseball.

Now keep ypour eye on the ball, eyeball get it? It's a joke son. Pay attention when I'm talkin' to ya boy!

Now let's see you knock it right down my throat. WHACK Well, I say I asked for it.

Randy

<randyolb

Ummmm, did I say I never played baseball? I played baseball for years while growing up. Also played on the high school tennis team. Doesn't mean I care to watch others play, though.

As I weighed about 125 soaking wet in HS, I did avoid football.

Reply to
Tweak

I bet you didn't get enough southern fried chicken and chitlins'. ; ) You just needed a little more grease and lard in your diet.

Randy

<randyolb

Ok, as a northerner(not yankee)I have to ask, what are chitlins?

Something tells me I don't want to know.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

You don't!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Nonsense. Goes well with cracklin cornbread.

Reply to
Tweak

I remember "Blind Mellon"...

"Goin' down town gonna seem my gal"

"Gonna sing her a song, gonna show 'er.."

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

It involves some really disgusting organ from some type of slaughtered (scheduled, or otherwise) animal doesn't it...

You just don't want to admit it...

.

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

I'm going to be ill now :(

Ted 'will stick with lutefisk and rignes' Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

Oh, I'll admit it. Quite tasty, too.

Reply to
Tweak

mmmmmmm.... YUM!

Yes, I'd like a large plate of boiled and then fried pig stomach, and intestines please... Hold the onion tho, I can't handle onions...

Tod "Told ya!" Hilty

Reply to
hiltyt

Seen the new Bugs?

Reply to
Tweak

Polite people will tell you, "pig intestines".

Honest people will tell you, "pig colon".

Reply to
Vaga Bond

Oh, if you like that, then you need to have a big 'ol side of scrapple to go along with it...

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

He might like some haggis to go along with that.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

My appetite for intestines is limited to hot dogs and sausages, and even then I have to try hard not to think about what the "casing" really is.

raydunakin

People get all queasy about chitlins and cracklin cornbread, but do indeed chow down on hot dogs. Funny, that is.

Reply to
Tweak

I don't think "modern" hotdogs use intestinal based casings.

With that said, what's up with "head cheese"?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

My family freaks out because I eat steak rare. If it's seen the flame, that's good enough for me some of them eat oysters on the half shell.

Potato, puh tah tah, just eat the dang thang and shut your yap!

Randy

<randyolb