Looking for AeroTech RMS spec list

I'm looking for a simple table/list of AeroTech RMS specifications -- hopefully including motor designation, case, total Ns, burn time, max liftoff wt, etc. I'd like a list to print out and keep with my range gear for reference. Looking for 38mm and 54mm RMS reloads in particular.

Can anyone point me to such a list? I used to be able to find one, but I can't seem to find one now.

Thanks for any help you could give me.

// Alan

Reply to
Alan

I'll post one on abmr that I started a while ago.

Doc

Reply to
Doc

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

I hate to show my ignorance, but what's abmr?

Alan

Reply to
Alan

It's a newsgroup: "alt.binaries.models.rockets"... for posting messages with "binary" attachments (pictures, pdf files, computer code, etc.) that don't belong here in rec.models.rockets (which is, by convention, a discussion group that should receive text messages only.)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Isn't your willingness to post helpful info an attack on those who hate you?

Mainly for NOT attacking me?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Newsgroup alt.binaries.models.rockets

Reply to
Phil Stein

Dave W. wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Doc - Thanks a lot. I've downloaded it and printed it.

(and I should have known what abmr was, but I've been away too long)

// Alan

Reply to
Alan

No problem.