Question on Venus Probe modifications

I know that folks have 'modified' the Venus Probe for use with a D (and Fred sells the 'kits'), but has anyone done the same thing to an Exo-Skell model? If so, is it the same modfication?

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

My Exoskell is 5.5 ounces - a full 1.25 ounces lighter than my d-powered probe.

My 'skell flies great on a C6-3 but it only goes 250' to 300' feet high.

Since the 'skell is grossly overstable you can chad-stage a D12-3 to an empty friction fit18mm engine case.

than the VP so it

Scott Sager