Estes Errata site?

The thread about the Outlander errors had comments about 'many' errors in the Estes instruction sheets. It got me to thinking, has anyone put together a list of errors on the Estes (or anyone's) instructions, along with the suggested solutions? Obviously, Estes won't be doing it, with their wonderful grasp of the internet, but I didn't know if anyone else had done so.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Has anyone told Estes about the errors or have they just told each other on r.m.r???

If you tell them, they actually fix the errors. It may take a while since there may already be 20,000 models in the production pipeline but the fix will eventually be made.

Look at the nozzle problem. That got fixed big time.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Well, I tried to call them about the Outlander errors. I got put on hold for about 10 minutes without ever talking to a real person. Maybe I'll try again next week, or perhaps I'll send a letter. They don't make it easy to contact them.

Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-SR ARSA #418

Reply to
Mark Hamilton