Rogue Aerospace Corp Inventory on eBay

Hey everybody,
It's been quite awhile since I've frequented this newsgroup, having closed up Rogue Aerospace almost three years ago. Since I've just moved
from Maryland to Florida, I've decided it's finally time to liquidate the Rogue Aerospace inventory, which is still in a storage unit in Maryland. I've got the whole shebang up for bid on eBay, if anyone is interested (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY92612800 ). If you have questions, please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@omegacrest.com.
Thanks! Brent W. York