Inventory for Sale

Still going through my inventory, decided to just put it in my eBay store. Have a bunch of auto locks and some other items listed so far, if interested check out M and W Books and Video On-Line on eBay. If you are looking for old issues of Locksmith Ledger, National Locksmith or Reeds Security, just ask. Will not sell to non-locksmiths, because of the sensitive nature in these mags. Wayne

Reply to
wayne c

What are you talking about?

A search for "M and W Books and Video On-Line" on eBay turns up nothing important and neither does "M and W Books and Video".

Why don't you just post the link or item number or whatever?

wayne c wrote:

Reply to
SunshineTeam.net

Reply to
wayne c

Hello Wayne,

I think this is what they wanted to see...

Regards, David

Reply to
Bogus

Reply to