FOR SALE: Dave McOmies Safe Book Collection on CD

Probably one of the best professional reference material sets published to date on safe cracking. Most common and a lot of not so common boxes in use today are covered in this material. Instructions are detailed with photos and specific drill points etc. This information is usually only available to licensed locksmiths as the suppliers who have it will not sell to unlicensed individuals. You can not get this material from Paladin Press, Delta Press, Desert Publications or any other outfit that sells to the general public that I am aware of. I will sell it to anyone with $800 to pay and that is $100 less than the suppliers, who will refuse to sell it to most of you at any price, charge the licensed locksmiths.

This CD contains every book Dave has ever published. It contains over 2,300 pages, an easy index, safe & vault opening instructions and approximately 6,000 photos. Includes:

National Locksmith Guide To Safe Opening Vol. 1 - 5 National Locksmith Guide To High Security Safes Vol. 1 - 2 Dave McOmie's Penetration Party Dave McOmie on Vault Doors, Vol. 1 - Bank Vaults Dave McOmie on Vault Doors, Vol. 2 - Plate & Fire Vaults Dave McOmie on Gun Safes

Reply to
safeopeningbooks

"safeopeningbooks" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in message

---snip the spam---

Reply to
Key

You better go look up the word "spam" because it's pretty clear you don't know what it is. That said what kind of moron responds to spam? Most REAL 'spam' will dissapear off news servers in short order (notice how this legitimate posting relevant to the single group it was posted a single time in is still around). How much of an idiot would somebody have to be to respond to spam thereby reviving the subject line for everybody to see? Yeah, a really big idiot.

PS None of the people who emailed me asking for details complained I was spamming either.

Reply to
safeopeningbooks

Reply to
safeopeningbooks

bull-shit ! its not me that clueless ! because thats exactly what it was, SPAM........ this is a discussion group. not a place for a newbe to come and try to sell their products without even first participating in the group.

I am not the "idiot" here. look again, ole clueless one ! the spam and the references to it were snipped.

if you even got any responses ? it doesn't matter anyway. spam is still spam is still spam !

Reply to
Key

"safeopeningbooks" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in message

---snip the spam again---

just so its understood.... snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Key

Hmm I thought you said above that the sale was a done deal... why do you continue to advertise? perhaps you are trying to draw in a few more suckers so you can rip them all off.. or more likely NO ONE answered your SPAM post besides what do you care if its called spam or not.. you have contributed nothing and probably never will.

You have earned a new place in my killfile.. "PLONK!"

Boy that feels good !.. be awhile since we had a POS like you to plonk.

Reply to
Keyman55

Yup, I'm sure that up-and-coming burglar will appreciate that you helped him learn how to open safes.

There is probably a good reason your 'customer' jumped at this offer, just as there is good reason why this level of information is not available on amazon.com or paladin press.

I'm sure you knew there might be legal issues, which explains why your email does not include even a first name signature.

Not to worry, you have probably been reported to The National Locksmith by now...just because its an original disk does not mean it can be resold by the holder.

Reply to
BogusID

This is called security by obscurity. The conclusive evidence that it doesn't work is right here in this thread.

Because locksmiths like to keep the information as secret as they can so that their customers don't know how easily their products are defeated and have to call the locksmith if they get locked out, and the locksmiths suppliers humor the locksmiths? As far as jumping at the offer anyone who wanted the material but a total idiot would jump at the offer to get it at $100 under retail. Several people stating that they were locksmiths and offerering their yellow pages listed phone numbers as verification (as though I care) did email but they were too late. First come first serve.

LOL The LOCKSMITH, WHO'S STOREFRONT ADDRESS I SENT PAYMENT TO when I bought the material from him on ebay didn't seem real worried about legal issues.

LOL some more. See last comment. I agreed to no confidentiality agreement with TNL or anyone else. If they don't want the information in the public domain then it's a no brainer that they shouldn't publish it.

PS Thank you for reposting my add in it's entirety.

Reply to
safeopeningbooks

Kindly watch your language, as I see you have pointed out in the past, as you police Usenet, there are ladies that frequent this group.

Wanna Bet?

Yep and we're discussing a safe book compilation for sale, or at least I and the people who emailed me are anyway, you and one or two others are babbling aimlessly about things you know nothing about.

Learn to read. I never said you reposted the 'spam' content. Go back and read it again and try to comprehend this time. Go slow. Take your time.

Calm down Doug. Take your anti-anxiety meds before you have a coronary.

embarassing posting history, It's not as though I'm the first or even the 1000th person who has pointed out how clueless you are. You're cluelessness is about as secret as the information I sold.

Reply to
safeopeningbooks

I doubt you make much of anything you babble understood. Perhaps if you could find someone from your home planet.................

Reply to
safeopeningbooks