CODE LOKUPS AND SAFE CRACKING INFO FOR SALE.

Since I have had more interest than expected in the code lookups I am now offering safe opening information. You supply the Make and Model of safe and I will supply detailed opening instructions for the easiest way into it. The fee is a flat $200.00. Less than half what one of the 'profesional' safe guys will charge you. email me your info and I will see if that model is in my books or is one I have had personal experience with. If it is I will email you back with payment instructions.

Code Lookups:

I will lookup your codes. You provide: A CORRECT code and the application with as much detail as possible. I will provide you the biting and key blank specifications and anything else you need to know to make a key. I charge $50.00 for the code info, or I will sell you a key cut to your code for $100.00. I will also do combo lookups by serial for any combo padlocks I have info for. Price is $25.00. Prices aren't negotiable. Don't ask. email me your code and I will look in my software and books if I have it I will email you back with the address to send payment in cash, or by money order. I don't give any info for free. DONT ASK!! By ordering code information or a key from me you certify that your intent is strictly legal and that you have full right and authority with regard to the lock in question. I will not respond to requests which imply illegal intent. I will not respond to any comments on this thread and may not even read this group again for a month or more so don't bother flaming. If you don't like what I'm doing or think you have a monopoly on this information too bad. I don't care and you don't.

Note to those suspicious types who think this is too good to be true. It isn't. I have the info. I have already paid for the info. Why not resell the info? This is also completely legal. There is no law against the general public having access to lockcodes and safe opening instructions. It's just that most of the secret squirrel suppliers will not sell you this info so the locksmiths can keep their monopoly intact.

Reply to
codelookup

"codelookup" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote spam in message

---snip the spam---

Reply to
Key

I want the combination to Butch's locker! He's mean! Keeps shoving my face in the ground at play time.

-- Scooter

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

What a rambling bloody idiot you are. I'm quite sure people shove your face in the dirt on a regular basis, right where it needs to be. Don't you have more customers property to go and destroy?

Reply to
Me

Scooter, If you keep making goggle eyes at my little sizter, I will run your shorts up the flagpole-with you in them. You aint seen meen yet. Sighned, Your good buddy, Butch.

P.S.--About the combo-My dad is a lawyor.

Reply to
goma865

I'll get the combination to your locker and pour dihydro tetra monofluoro gangrene in your books.....

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If locksmithing makes you stupid then being a mormon cultist locksmith makes you braindead.

Reply to
Me

"Me" snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net trolled in message

---snip---

Reply to
Key

In his never ending efforts to prove that locksmithing does indeed make you bloody stupid:

"Key'" snipped-for-privacy@Ya.net blurted out the cleverest thing he could think of in message news:sovBc.10530$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.texas.rr.com...

Reply to
Lisa Winters

[...]

Wow! I'm really impressed.