LOCK CODE LOOKUPS FOR SALE

I will lookup your codes. You provide: A CORRECT code and the application with as much detail as possible. I will provide you the biting and key blank specifications and anything else you need to know to make a key. I charge $50.00 for the code info, or I will sell you a key cut to your code for $100.00. I will also do combo lookups by serial for any combo padlocks I have info for. Price is $25.00. Prices aren't negotiable. Don't ask. email me your code and I will look in my software and books if I have it I will email you back with the address to send payment in cash, or by money order. I don't give any info for free. DONT ASK!! By ordering code information or a key from me you certify that your intent is strictly legal and that you have full right and authority with regard to the lock in question. I will not respond to requests which imply illegal intent. I will not respond to any comments on this thread and may not even read this group again for a month or more so don't bother flaming. If you don't like what I'm doing or think you have a monopoly on this information too bad. I don't care and you don't.

Reply to
codelookup

ROFLMAO. Barnum was right. There's one born every second!

Reply to
MThomas859

Let's see...

A hotmail e-mail address + posted to newsgroup via google = TROLL

Besides your prices are way too high for it to be legitimate...

Evan the Maintenance Man

Reply to
Evan

If you ignore it, it will go away.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

I want the code to Butch's locker. He's been really mean to me. He poured orange juice in my sneakers, and beat my head on the wall and everything!

--Scooter

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yeah keep feeding it. While you're at it why don't you crosspost it to half a dozen other places along with some more endless inane babble so you can really get us flooded.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

So now we're fighting amongst ourselves?!

Guys.... Step back. Take a deep breath (or ten).

I'll tell you what I tell my kids... "Keep it up and I'll make you hug."

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

Good advice over all but here there is really nothing to fight about. The simple fact is posting the occaisional barb to an obvious troll is one thing. I do it myself. Probably shouldn't.....But posting long off topic completely irrelevant posts to COLA and the other groups he has posted it to, even in response to an existing thread IS TROLLING and can only have one result as far as locksmithing is concerned. It's no coincidence that most of the troll posts are going to more than one group good old stormon frequents. He (stormon) has posted to Usenet frequently and for a long time. There is no way that he is so stupid or ignorant to not know what he is doing or why the stuff is being crossposted in the first place. The conslusion is he enjoys stirring it up, which makes him a troll as well. He was also busted not long ago on HVAC forging messages. The case made against him was very convincing. If it wasn't him then somebody went to alot of trouble to make it look like it was.

Here read this thread:

Note Stormons response in the thread.

Makes you wonder about all the troll posts here lately. Although in all fairness the only thing that Stormons posts have in common with many of them is a hotmail address so no I'm not directly accusing him, but you still have to wonder.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Can't hug a user whose posts no longer appear on my screen.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

And look at where Stormon the trolling Mormons post originated. Now look at our friendly troll swampee's headers:

From: Swampee snipped-for-privacy@florida.org Newsgroups: gnu.misc.discuss,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.unix.bsd.f reebsd.misc,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.locksmithing,alt.feminism,alt.os.linux,a lt.os.linux.suse Subject: Re: Blame anyone and anything BUT Linux. (Daeron gets caught trolling)))))) Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 18:37:01 -0400 Lines: 17 Message-ID: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de References: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit X-Trace: news.uni-berlin.de 0f3e3eiP3si4Oiz5LZ9qgg7haBSmLKDB9+YF3SqO4DD9SPVvC7

What a coincidence.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Someone named snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Putyourspamhere) Proclaimed on

08 Jun 2004 23:23:00 GMT,

So what? I use the German server too. You'll notice Stormin' used MSOE to post, and Swampee's newsreader didn't add the X-Newsreader field.

-Graham

Reply to
G. Morgan

Yes I did notice that. And yes lot's of people use that server. However most of them don't post long O/T obviously inflamatory posts to the linux and other groups. He clearly has. That alone makes him undeniably a troll and is largly responsable for the sudden increase of troll posts here. Most people using that server probably haven't been busted anywhere forging headers. Reasonably convincing evidence was presented not long ago that he was do just that. Google on " imposter among us" in alt.HVAC.

All I said here was "what a coincidence".

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Computer networking is not your strong point is it? Stick to locksmithing because even a moron like you should be able to handle it. SWAMPSTER

Reply to
Swampee

And you are it that's why your punk ass is here talkin trash.

My man is straight up!!!!!! I emailed he emailed i sent him some bling and had my key on thursday then I got some serious bling bling bling kaching. How? I keep that on the down low.

You the man and I'll be doin more business with ya soon.

DaWg

Reply to
PimpinGDawg