Stormon Mormon have you lost your mind?

Posting things like:

From: Stormin Mormon (cayoung61-#spamblock*-@hotmail.com) Subject: Re: getting the facts from Micros~1 View: Complete Thread (19 articles) Original Format Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.linux, alt.os.windows-xp Date: 2004-06-03 06:23:26 PST

Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God Elder John M. Madsen Of the Seventy

John M. Madsen, “Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God,” Ensign, May 1993, 26 My beloved brothers and sisters, I am filled with an overwhelming sense of joy and gratitude for the transcendent events which took place in the Kirtland Temple 157 years ago today. And I wish to pay humble tribute

-about another 80 lines snipped- (and there are more posts)

Do you honestly think that crossposting this stuff, helping to troll COLA and the other groups on the distribution is going to cut trolling in locksmithing? Are you that !@#$%^& dense? Or are you just trying to get locksmithing flooded? I mostly thought you were kidding when you posted you were doing this. Are you nuts???????

Reply to
Putyourspamhere