Key
From: 'Key - view profile Date: Sun, Feb 19 2006 2:55 am Email: "'Key" snipped-for-privacy@Ya.Net Groups: alt.locksmithing, alt.home.repair
"Larry Lame-ass Locksmith" snipped-for-privacy@imaloozer.net trolled in message
<snip the idiotic, narcissistic, stereotypical fourth-world crap>
Whats your locale, Wayne?
goma.
Reply to
goma865
Wayne's Locks! Wayne's locks! What, you mean you're going to offer us each five thousand dollars to do our show and in your studio and you've got it all set up just like our cellar? Kewl!
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
It wouldn't be that bad, except for the expense. All that equipment isn't cheap, probably the cheapest to get into is residential, but then you are up against the bigger yellow page ads, home depot, lowe's and every homeowner that thinks he can drill a straight hole...lol. My dad had the right idea for retirement, do something you enjoy and can make a little money at and just have fun. Wayne
Reply to
wayne c
---snip some---
you're welcome Wayne. your post was on-topic and that's all that counts.. although, you could watch the cross-posting.
g'day to ya
Reply to
Key
Dear Wayne, Why you selling your stock? I'd toyed with the idea of offering some of my goofy old key blanks. On ebay or something. Havn't quite got started with the plans to sell stuff.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Locksmithing is no "hobby-job". unless you have a LOT of $$$'s to spend.
please stop the cross-posting...
no pun intended...
Reply to
Key