Aerospace materials

Vulvox Nano/Biotechnology Corporation is developing the world's toughest, strongest composites to use in the aerospace and other industries. Visit the
website at: Put it into your address book. We are soliciting investments, strategic partners to jointly research bucktubes, and processes to manufacture them on a large scale. No practical technology of manufactuirng buckytubes exists. We are also developing ultra long carbon nanotubes. This month Dr. Y.T. Zhu at Los Alamos Laboratory published an article in Nature Materials about a brekthrough method of growing ultra long carbon nanotubes. Vulvox is planning to modify Zhu's process to increase its' productivity and to reduce the expense of manuafacturing ULNTs (ultra long carbon nanotubes.)