nano

hi any one can tell me about PLA nano particles as a drug carrier. can you tell me what are the different methods for the preparation of nano-particles of

PLA. and how the property of drug influence the release form the polymer matrix

Reply to
Vimal Kumar

There are lots of nanoparticle preparation techniques (various emulsion techniqes, sonication...) and the list grows longer every day. Google will provide you with plenty of hits, Google Scholar will provide many as well. Try this for starters:

(it's a free article).

Drug release is the result of diffusion through the matrix. Look up Fick's Laws and anomalous diffusion.

John Aspen Research -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek